HEALTHY WORK CULTURE
Because happier people come up with better ideas!
It’s no secret that happy people create better work. At Circuit 9, we’re aware of this simple truth, and over the years, we have cultivated a team spirit that’s good for us and good for our clients. This togetherness reflects in our work and the positive results we achieve.
We stand independent,
Aim for the stupendous,
Innovation equals freedom,
Doing good, doing right,
Research and more research,
The brand matters,
The simple truth connects people,
We tell stories that people can relate to,
Communications that cut through the noise,
Where time surrenders.
After all, we aim for the stupendous,
We are addicted to brands,
Excited by new possibilities,
And we love people.
Create. Invent. Reinvent. Repeat.
We are Circuit 9ers!
- There’s no motion without emotion
- If it’s not creative, it’s not impactful
- The simple truth doesn’t need validation
- Simple is good, better and the best
- Reinvention beats repetition
- Good designs are key differentiators
- Consistency and impact go hand-in-hand
- The brand is the people who swear by it
- Assumptions are hazardous. Be open-minded
- Process is an enabler. Passion is a driver
- To continue growing as a top advertising agency by producing work that inspires for great companies
- To truly empathize with our clients and exceed their expectations when it comes to delivery
- To improve our clients’ business in terms of perception, profile, performance and profit
- To deliver outstanding creative services with a particular focus on design thinking
- To foster and nurture warm relationships with clients and colleagues alike, ensuring the creative process is a positive experience for all stakeholders
DESIGN THINKING PROCESS
At Circuit 9, we implement a design thinking methodology that blends aesthetics and emotions, and applies them to problem-solving. We find this approach to be highly effective in tackling complex problems that are ill-defined or unknown, by contextually grasping the human aspect involved and reframing the problem in a people-centric way. We also adopt a hands-on approach when it comes to prototyping and testing. In essence, the design thinking process is customer-focused, flexible and provides the perfect platform for ideation and execution with a desire to bring ideas to life based on how people emote, feel and behave.
Brainstorming (Ideate and Visualize)80%
Prototype (Create and Build)70%
Implementation (Test and Launch)90%
OUR VALUES – PASSIONATE ABOUT EVERYTHING WE DO
We truly believe that there can be no productivity without passion. There’s no point in going through the motions without a fire in your belly. Creativity comes from a burning desire to produce great work, the kind of work that will leave clients and their customers gobsmacked.