- This website, including all materials present (excluding any applicable third party materials), is the property of Circuit 9 and is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You hereby agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this website and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the materials. Circuit 9 does not grant any express or implied rights under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
- Circuit 9 has business relationships with customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like joint venture, partnership, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.
This is to inform and clarify that individuals (including but not limited to employees of Circuit 9 and referred to as “individuals” hereafter) may contribute articles and opinions on this website entirely at the sole discretion of Circuit 9, in the form of “Blogs” as such term is generally understood. You hereby acknowledge and agree that these blogs constitute the opinion of the individuals in their personal capacity, and may not represent official positions of Circuit 9 in any manner. Circuit 9 retains all copyright to these blogs.
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass or threaten Circuit 9 or any third party, or otherwise violate the legal rights of Circuit 9 or any third party.
- You shall not contribute any content or take any action that may in any manner adversely affect the reputation of Circuit 9, or that is otherwise detrimental to Circuit 9.
- You shall not in any manner publish or post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, racist, terrorist, politically slanted, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall not use profane and objectionable language or abbreviations. You shall not use any character(s) as a substitute for objectionable language.
- You shall not in any manner reveal confidential or proprietary information of any third party. Specifically, you shall not post any material for which you do not have requisite and applicable right(s) under law.
- You shall not conduct any contests or publish or propagate any forwards.
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity but not limited to the foregoing) of any other party including Circuit 9.
- You shall not publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall not upload or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- You shall not upload files that contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- You shall not advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose.
- You shall not download any file posted that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- You shall not falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- You shall not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- You shall not in any way deface or vandalize this website, or prevent or restrict others from using this website.
- You acknowledge that Circuit 9 may, at its sole discretion, monitor, remove or edit any content that you contribute. Circuit 9 may also pursue remedies available to it under law for any violation of these terms and conditions.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
The website makes information of third parties available, including articles, analyst reports, news reports, tools to facilitate calculation, company information and data about financial markets, including any regulatory authority and other financial markets and other data from external sources (the “Third Party Content”). You acknowledge and agree that the Third Party Content is not created or endorsed by Circuit 9. The provision of Third Party Content is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation or solicitation to purchase or sell any securities or shares or to make any other type of investment or investment decision. In addition, the Third Party Content is not intended to provide tax, legal or investment advice. You acknowledge that the Third Party Content provided to you is obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but that no guarantees are made by Circuit 9 or the providers of the Third Party Content as to its accuracy, completeness, timeliness. You agree not to hold Circuit 9, any business offering products or services through the website or any provider of Third Party Content liable for any investment decision or other transaction you may make based on your reliance on or use of such data, or any liability that may arise due to delays or interruptions in the delivery of the Third Party Content for any reason.
By using any Third Party Content, you may leave this website and be directed to an external website, or to a website maintained by an entity other than Circuit 9. If you decide to visit any such site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or any other destructive elements. Circuit 9 makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked websites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that Circuit 9 or this website sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of Circuit 9 or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that the linked sites are not under the control of Circuit 9, and Circuit 9 is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Circuit 9 is not responsible for web casting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. Circuit 9 is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link shall not be construed to imply endorsement by Circuit 9 in any manner of the website.
This website, the information and materials on the site, and any software made available on the website, are provided “as is” without any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, non infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose. There is no warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding third party content. In spite of Circuit 9’s best endeavors, there is no warranty on behalf of Circuit 9 that this website will be free of any computer viruses. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES
In no event shall Circuit 9 or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates be liable to any entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or programs or other data on your information handling system) that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content, materials, and functions of this website or any linked website, even if Circuit 9 is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
POSTING AT A CIRCUIT 9 WEBSITE
Circuit 9 does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Circuit 9 (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any section of the website, (each a “submission” and collectively “submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting (“Posting”) your submission you are granting Circuit 9, its affiliated companies and necessary sub-licensees permission to use your submission in connection with the operation of their internet businesses (including, without limitation, all services offered by Circuit 9), including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your submission; to publish your name in connection with your submission; and the right to sub-license such rights to any other party.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that no compensation shall be paid or no future commercial consideration has accrued with respect to the use of your submission by Circuit 9, as provided herein. Circuit 9 shall be under no obligation to post or use any submission you may provide and Circuit 9 shall remove any submission at any time at its own sole discretion.
INTERNATIONAL USERS AND CHOICE OF LAW
This Site is controlled, operated and administered by Circuit 9 from its offices within India. Circuit 9 makes no representation that Materials on this website are appropriate or available for use at any other location(s) outside India. Any access to this website from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use the website or export the materials in violation of any applicable export laws and regulations. If you access this website from a location outside India, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
PAYMENTS REGARDING E-SOLUTIONS
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the website, Circuit 9 will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly because of:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between ‘Bank/s’, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s